I can’t believe that I had enough time in the morning to prepare breakfast! This is the second day in the row. Well, if you are a fan of rice pudding like me, then you will love this recipe.
- 2 1/4 cups brown rice, cooked
- 1 3/4 cups unsweetened soymilk
- 5 tbsps dates, pitted and chopped (7 dates for me)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pour all of the ingredients into a pot.
- Bring everything to a boil, then reduce the heat. Simmer for 35-50 minutes. Stir often. When the mixture becomes rich and creamy, remove from heat. Allow it to rest for about 10 minutes. During this time, the mixture will thicken up some more. Scoop out contents for serving, then refrigerate the rest.