This is a simple dish that packs a ton of flavor!
- 1/2 cup snap peas
- 1/2 cup strawberries, chopped
- 3/4 tsp-1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- fresh ground black pepper
- olive oil spray
- agave nectar (optional)
- Combine the strawberries and enough balsamic vinegar to coat them in a bowl. Allow the strawberries to soak up the liquid for about 15 minutes.
- Saute the snap peas with the olive oil spray over medium high heat. Sprinkle ground black pepper over them.
- Pour the snap peas and strawberries into a bowl and enjoy. If you want more sweetness, drizzle agave nectar over the strawberries.